Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ten things I like about meetings:





1) I can later use the handouts/ print outs if I spill coffee in my car.

2) I get to oggle at the pretty young intern shadowing the boss.

3) I can ignore my wife’s calls and later tell her that I was in a meeting.


4) I lose my appetite after nibbling on those disgusting turkey or ham sandwiches and eat less on that day.

5) I can leave my desk early to go to the conference room.


6) I can leave the conference room early to get back to work.

7) I can return to my desk late, claiming I was in the conference room.


8) I can lose my concentration and still not miss anything important.

9) I can nod my head in agreement whenever the boss looks at me, to make him happy.


10) I find out that I'm not as dumb as some other people.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like how some days, I go about my housework... I head off to put a load of laundry on and stop on the way to wash dishes, I run out of dish soap and on the way to get more I remember the plants need watering, I see the cat hair on the chairs and get the vacuum , the hose needs duct tape so it sucks better and on the way to find it I see the most amazing sunrays cast through the forest and head out with my camera, I put them on my computer and remember there was something I was supposed to do... I pop some toast in the toaster while I think it over, make a coffee and a neighbour comes over and asks if I am busy... Oh no, I say, come on in, the coffee is on! And so starts my day!
    I'm not sure what I'd do if I had to go to the office! I haven't even been out to milk my goats yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, at least I have something to like now when I am in a meeting haha :)

    ReplyDelete